- All purpose flour – 8 Table spoon
- Del Monte Bananas – 2
- Sugar – 3 Table spoon
- Rice flour or Semolina - 2 Tablespoon
- Baking soda – pinch
- Salt – pinch
- Oil for frying
- Mash banana and mix with other ingredients.
- Heat oil in a wide pan; ladle a spoonful of batter, drop into hot oil and deep fry.
- Drain excess oil by using paper towel and serve warm.
- Banana is a good source of all vitamins, minerals and carbohydrate. Kids definitely like its sweet taste. We can prepare this as after school snack.
Creative Sanyukta's A Visual Treat