- Roasted rice flour – 1 cup
- Roasted urad dal flour – 1 Teaspoon
- Unsalted butter – 2 Tablespoons
- Asafoatida – a pinch
- Salt – as required
- Water – as required
- Cooking oil – for frying
- Combine all the ingredients except oil and mix well.
- With your hands, shape into small balls.
- Deep fry the balls in oil. Fish those out and drain on paper towel.
- After they are cooled, store in an air tight container.
- Make sure surface of the balls are smooth. If they have any crack on their surface, they may break while frying. So while mixing the dough, sprinkle some extra water to avoid drying and cracking.