- Besan flour – 125 g
- All purpose flour – 275 g
- Rice flour – 250 g
- Dry roasted peanuts – 25 g
- Dry roasted channa – 25 g
- Grated coconut – 3 Tablespoons
- Red chili powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Asafoetida – ¼ Teaspoon
- Melted butter – 2 Tablespoons
- Salt – 1 Tablespoon
- Water as needed
- Canola oil for deep frying
- Grind peanuts and roasted channa into coarse powder (or use mixie pulser for grinding).
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients together except oil and water. Mix well with required amount of water (this should be like chapathi dough).
- Take a small lemon sized ball, smear little oil on a parchment paper and shape the ball into ¼ inch patties and deep fry in oil.
- Fish those out and drain oil on a paper towel. Do the same for the remaining dough.
- After they are completely cooled store them in an air tight container.